This Wacky Blog

this is actually not a beautiful blog, but then you'll know from this blog, how my personality is :)

Friday, April 6, 2012

You and Me

sometimes, I think about why we can unite together
sometimes, I think about why you're always beside me
sometimes, I also think about why I don't feel dissappointed when you say, "I have to go"

but now, I've found the answers.

we can unite together because we can complete each other
when I'm weak, you strengthen me,
when you discourage, I'll always try to support you
then, you're always by my side, because you know how weak I am and my heart is
I know you don't wanna see me broken, fall down, and because of that you want always to be by my side, to wake me up
and I won't feel dissappointed when you say, "I have to go"
because I believe that wherever you are, I'll always fill up your heart, your mind, and also your step :')

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tryna Play This!