This Wacky Blog

this is actually not a beautiful blog, but then you'll know from this blog, how my personality is :)

Friday, November 25, 2011

SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang lagi aaahhh..

well guys, back with me on my wacky blog :) here, I just want to inform you that I.. err... what? I have no idea actually what can I share to you about my school..? alright, maybe.. I'm gonna be a lil classic. I'd like to recognize you guys with my school. SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang or 8 Tangerang SHS is my school, my beloved school (maybe). people say that this is one of the best schools in Tangerang. 'cause it is accredited very good I think, but indeed yes it is.. firstly I was glad that I could get a chance to study here. but then, I just feel another bustle. even, another additional bustle. honestly.. I feel I have not studied yet.. or maybe, it's just because my brain which is gettin' older? I can deal with the lessons, but there are some factors that make my spirit lessens. I dunno why it's happened, but surely, I don't want it's happened. I'll tell you the factors in other label. 'cause this label only for about SMA Negeri 8 Tangerang. ooh, special place for my beloved school, that's kind of me :) ck. udah ahh..

bye~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tryna Play This!